Your basic camp fee includes seven nights and days of action-packed FUN!
Your basic camp fee includes seven nights and days of fun-filled, action-packed residential experiences designed to challenge, stretch and excite your child’s faith, values and outlook on life. Your child will be provided housing, a specially trained practicing Christian role model who lives in community with your child (a 1-to-3 staff-to-camper ratio), all recreational activities, special activities on Wednesday, three delicious healthy meals a day, small group cabin Bible studies, large group worship and games, hands on learning and did we mention fun?!
$655 per camper per week if registered April 1, 2017 or later
(in addition to the Basic Camp fee)
- Suggested Store Spending Money $20 to $25
- Shuttle Bus To/From North East, MD (Round Trip) $45
- Flying In? Dulles Airport Pick Up (Round Trip) $45
- Stay Over Fee $25: The stay over fee is for campers who are staying in camp during multi-week stays. This fee includes an additional meal, fun activity and laundry.
Specialty Camps and Leadership
- Horsemanship School - (in addition to the basic camp fee) $125
- Circus School - (in addition to the basic camp fee) $125
- Drama School - (in addition to the basic camp fee) $60
- Adventure Trip - (in addition to the basic camp fee) $125
- Leadership Training Program - (3-week session) $1,210 by 3/31/17 | $1310 4/1/17 and later
- Counselor in Training - (4-week session) $220
Day Camp Fees
- $225 per person per week
- Suggested Store Spending Money $15 to $20
- $100 non-refundable deposit per child per week holds your registration.
- Day Camp – deposit is only $50 per child per week.
- After June 1, 2017 you must pay in full when registering.
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.