Partial scholarships may be available! Follow these three easy steps.
STEP 1: Thoroughly read the scholarship policies below.
STEP 2: Register for the event of your choice.
STEP 3: Complete an application for each camper applying.
The Camp Sandy Cove Scholarship fund is annually established through the donations of former staff and friends of Camp Sandy Cove. These individuals all know the valuable impact a week at Camp Sandy Cove can have on the life of a child. I hope that we are able to assist you in providing this experience for your child(ren).
It is our goal to provide this camping experience to as many campers as possible, so we request that you cooperate with the following procedures:
- Prayerfully consider the portion you are able to contribute to the camper’s fees and indicate this amount on the form provided. We are not able to grant full scholarships. Partial scholarships may be available from 10% to 50% of the base fee. The remainder must be met by the parent, your church, or other sources. It is also our policy that scholarships are not granted for multiple week stays, with the exception of our Leadership Training Program.
- You must register for the event of your choice before applying for a scholarship. The deposit is refundable if the scholarship is unavailable. The scholarship committee cannot review your application until your reservation is complete.
- If you attend a church regularly, we request that you inquire if they are able to contribute a portion of the camper tuition. If they agree to contribute, please include the amount on your application form. Their portion of the camp fees will be due by June 1. If you do not attend a church, write “not applicable” in the space provided.
- Tell us your current financial situation by completing questions 3, 4, and 5 on the application.
- Your application will be reviewed by the scholarship committee and we will notify you (by email) as soon as possible about available funds. If you are unable to attend camp, please reply immediately, so that available funds may be assigned to another child. If funds are not available we will refund your child’s deposit. After June 1, the deposit is non-refundable.
- All scholarship applications must be received by May 1 to be considered - we have just extended the deadline until June 1 for Summer 2017!
- Your balance of camp fees will be due on June 1. Please plan accordingly.